Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Fools Day

Yesterday was the first official road trip for my  Sewcializers group for 2011.  We started off with a fabulous breakfast at Del's then set off in a  2 car convoy with only one making the wrong turn  or  should I  say  going straight and not making the right turn. That doesn't bode well for the coming road trips especially since I was navigating. But we all ended up at Helen's about an hour away for her annual April Fools Day 1/2 price sale. We  stopped at Wendy's on the way back  so we did our bit for the local quilt shops economies. And  then of course lunch out.
This is a small sample of my purchases from the Bliss line by Northcott.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a good day. I made it to Helen's today and certainly helped the local economy. Had a quick stop at Wendy's for a new pair of little scissors. Joanne

    ReplyDelete