Sunday, April 10, 2011

Thread Workshop

 It was a beautiful sunny day yesterday and  Elizabeth and I went to a thread workshop by Anita Zobens at The Cottage in Exeter. It was a very informative and fun day where we learned all about threads in general and Superior brand in particular. Then we got to play with them on our pre prepared quilt sandwiches. We also got a tutorial on all those decorative stitches on our machines and on tension. Here is Razzle Dazzle bobbin play which I have been wanting to do for a long time. Or not, I can't seem to  post the pictures. We got to try silk thread, trilobal polys and many more and of course we bought some. A day in Exeter has to include some time in  Quilts and Calicos . The Cottage is their classroom and what a nice place it is.I would love a nice, bright room like that in my new place.

No comments:

Post a Comment