Wednesday, April 13, 2011

brights

I seem to have lost the picture of the nice threads from Anita's workshop so I'll post a picture of this bright fabric from Quilts and Calicoes. Thanks Patty, I know the threads are in here somewhere. And how this picture ended up on the side is unknown. The fabric is much brighter in person.
Yesterday and today were spent trying to clean and organize my sewing room  in preparation for selling the house. Almost finished, just the table top and shelves to straighten up.I won't be able to mess it up now.When organizing I found that I already had some of that black stripey fabric. I also found a Winnie the Poof panel that I had embroidered to a piece of fleece.I think I'll put a backing on it for Kim's baby. She is due in May so maybe I'll be ready.

1 comment:

  1. It looks pretty cool posted on the side like that though...

    ReplyDelete